10.27.2010

Bloomin' Orchid Company

Probably sounds like they sell orchids? Yes, but the owner and her daughter also have a side business out of a little screen house in the back yard where they sell pies, brownies, and WHOOPIES!
From now on, every time I drive through Blue Hill, I will stop in to buy one of these whoopies! (OR 4!)

They will bake you pies, or I would guess just about any other sweet treat you could dream up. I don't doubt that it will be exquisite! (Whatever you choose!) Check them out - don't miss this!

I do have one important note - it wouldn't hurt to call ahead because when we stopped one Sunday morning, they were out of whoopies and in the process of making more. Just about broke my heart. I won't make that same mistake again! She is a busy girl - playing sports - I guess I can understand school comes before whoopies!


Bloomin' Orchid Company -22 E. Blue Hill Rd -Blue Hill Maine 04614 - Email: heather@bloominorchidco.com
We are a full-service greenhouse that specializes in orchids. We offer unusual seedlings to blooming size orchids and orchid supplies. Gift certificates, potting services, orchid boarding, home consultations and orchid growing classes are available. Open year 'round. Call 207-664-3574 for current business hours. EMOS and any local Garden Club members receive 10% off orchids.

No comments:

Post a Comment